This Sunday, December 18, SHC kids will be presenting this year's Christmas program. You don't want to miss it!
The location has moved to the church. See you Saturday! We start at 10 AM!
All are welcome to spend Thanksgiving with us at Servant's Heart Chapel. Here's a schedule of the days events. You are welcome to come by anytime.
- 10 AM - 12 PM Dad and Kids Games
- 12 PM - 3 PM Game Tournaments / Naptime for the kids
- 3 PM - 4 PM Dinner
- 4 PM - 5 PM Football Game
- 5 PM - 7 PM Dessert and Movie
November 10, 2016 - Church volunteer open house at the Matt 25 Center 4 PM to 5:30 PM.
- November 17, 2016 - Community Thanksgiving Service at Bethel Assembly Of God at 7 PM.
Connection Group this Thursday - Holiness
We are still looking for a Communion Steward. Let me know if you are interested.
- First week of November - Ben and Donna Bagley arrive. We will be helping them unload. I'll let everyone know when we have a more specific day and time. Also, we will provide meals for the first couple of days. Questions about the meals may be directed to Melissa.
- November 18, 2016 - Pastor Darrell's military retirement. If you would like to attend the ceremony at 3 PM on base at the Landing Zone in the Escape Room, give me your email address so I can send you an invite. You are also welcome to attend a reception at our house at 5:30 PM
- November 24, 2016 - Thanksgiving Dinner at the church. Questions about food may be directed to our Food Coordinator, Tim.
- December 3, 2016 - Cookie and Parade Day. This has become a fun tradition for everyone. Starting at 9 AM, everyone meets at our house to make (and eat) cookies all day. The cookies are for the Matt 25 Center Open House that night. After dropping off the cookies, we head downtown for the Clovis Christmas Parade then on to Thai City.
- December 23, 2016 - Christmas Candlelight Service at 6 PM. This will be our third year doing this, and it'll be the best one yet!
- December 31, 2016 - New Year's Eve party at our house!